Saturday, February 28, 2009

Air Con Installation 2


Alright, got a call from the technician at approximately 1455 hours informing me that the installation will be finished in another half an hour.

We went over (from MongMong's parents' place) to our new house at 1525 hours, wondering if everything will be nicely done up. I was actually quite worried about how well they will patch up the holes with clay plaster. You know sometimes, you get a sloppy workmanship and the clay plaster starts cracking and then you have to do the touch up yourself.

By the time we reached downstairs, we could see 1 of the technicians on the air-con ledge doing the patching. We are very satisfied with his service and attitude. He actually recommended the re-positioning of the air-con after we informed him how we wanted it in the first place.

I welcome such feedback from him as he is more experienced than us when it comes to this. I really hate it when I am paying good money to interior design companies and the sales person just "Orh Orh Orh" to whatever we wanted. Sometimes, when MongMong and I spend too much time "arguing" about the color combination, I actually hope for some recommendations from the designer.

Okie, back to my air-con installation.

Once we entered the house and walked towards the bedrooms, I could feel the cool breeze from the air-con blowing out into the living room.

"WOW!" was my immediate thought. That's strong!

Probably because Daiya is from Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (finally found the company name). Perhaps I am wrong, but just the 2 words "Heavy Industries" makes me feel as if that Daiyas air-con units are meant to perform extremely well to cool down all areas.

Below are some pics after the trunking had been laid in Bedroom 2.



More shots of the air-con units in the various bedrooms.

Bedroom 2



Master Bedroom



Last but not least, my favorite, the Study Room (also will be used as a bedroom in future). The trunking is the shortest and very nicely hidden compared to the other rooms. Just love the simple neat look.



Well, that wraps up the air-con installation. Managed to strike out 1 more item on our To-Do-List.

Ciaoz!

No comments: